Pintail Barge Cruise to Stewart Island



Want to have a party here? Saturday afternoon we all boarded the Pintail Barge and made sail for Stewart Island about a 2 hour cruise from Friday Harbor. The captain Tim had raked out yards of sand so we all felt like we were at the beach. The band played on the back deck while the guests ate appetizers on the way out. We dropped anchor and later after exploring the island and trekking out to the Light House guests returned to find their dinner waiting for them.....
It is one of those days where even though you are doing the cooking, you can't help but feel how LUCKY you are to live in such a beautiful place and love what you do for a living.

Cedar Plank Salmon served with Orange Miso and Lemon Aioli Sauces


Cannellini Bean, Basil and Heirloom Tomato Salad on bed of Arugula

Island Organic Good Earth Farm Greens
Figs, Blueberries, Candied Pecans, Gorgonzola...Balsamic Fig Vinaigrette
Sunset Cruise Home with the fishing boats....

3 comments:

  1. I'm just craving of those foods and hopefully I will taste it someday. Thanks for sharing and I will also refer this to my friend.

    Viviene of catering service in manila

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to see and read this article, it made me more creative in designing decorations catering .
    Thanks
    Concord catering

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantastic, would love to have this at my next big work event. Let me know if you can do special event catering in Denver. That would help me out a bunch, thanks.

    ReplyDelete